Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chantellouise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 11:45 AM
    Wanting to go into care
    I don't want to go into too much detail but I am the stage where I just want to commit suiside, I am getting threatened to get lethered, kicked out and I have had enough ihave got into drugs for trying to get over it, self harming it doesn't work and well I just want to go into care with kind carers who are there for you but not to get adopted or fostered I just want to get away from home I have ran away from home before and returned drunk and well I got people looking for me and I got in trouble again so I ran out the house and stayed at my mates for 4 week.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2012, 11:59 AM
    If you are under 18 (since you mention runaway) nobody can legally take you as a runaway. Your family is responsible for you until then.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 04:55 PM
    You should be in a lot more trouble than being threatened to be "leathered" for the way you are acting.

Getting into drugs, self harming, drinking and running away. You are lucky you still have internet access.

Going into care isn't going to solve your problems. Those people aren't going to be nice to you the way you expect them to be. Your life would be so much harder than it is now.

You have some serious problems that you need to address. This is all on you, not your parents.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 07:02 PM
    You need to ( if you are still in school) see the school counselor and start talking about your problems. There is no way to get into care without the state or government taking you and putting you into some foster care system.

These will not be nice often and the rules will be very strict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single mom wanting to work, and take care of baby at home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Elizabeth. I am 24 years old and recently have become a mother! I have been working in the customer service industry since I was 16 years old. I started in retail and currently work in a ticketing office. I work one on one in person with clients, as well as working with them over...

Wanting to start a small business doing landscaping and lawn care. Need equipment [ 5 Answers ]

Wanting to start a new business doing lawn and landscaping. Need truck and equipment and tools

I am a senior citizen seeking and wanting professional help on how to care for my [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my skin feels like swelding over the eyebrow and lump and uneven, I have dark cicle under my eyes. My skin was abrown and smooth. Try using hyroquinone but it makes itch . I went to a dertermotolisgt here and they had me on display. There are no black female derm in Augusta Ga. The only...

Parents not wanting to support or take care of child [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend, the father of my three year old, does not support my child or want to watch him at anytime for me even when my son asks him too. He still lives with his mom and his mom takes care of him when he is over there, not his father, he does other things instead. My son says he mostly...

View more questions Search