Ask
    mrme75652 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 08:09 AM
    How do you put trim around windows
    Like to put rim around windows. 45 degree corners
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 18, 2012, 08:22 AM
    It helps to have a miter saw (chop saw) for setting a precise 45 degree angle. In the old days, carpenters used a miter box. Spelled mitre in some countries.

Usually just the top corners are mitered because the sides go against the sill (stool cap).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wide trim on windows [ 1 Answers ]

My builder always uses a 3 1/4 inch trim around the windows and doors, however I am wondering if I should go with a 4 1/4 trim around the doors and windows. The doors are 8 feel and the celings are 10 feet and 21 feet in the main entry and living room. Do you think 4 1/4 wide would look...

Cost to paint new exterior trim around windows. [ 1 Answers ]

Had new windows installed and the exterior trim around replaced. Raw pine trim was used and now needs to be painted. About 16 windows in all and this is a two story home with a walk out so some of the windows are up high. What should I be looking to be charged by a painting contractor?

I have windows 98 I just took out the hard drive & put it back [ 2 Answers ]

On the monitor says no signal - check the video Please help me.

Put my name or logo in windows installation steps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi every body please help me Ho can I put my company name and logo in installation windows step? In fact how can I creat a windows cd when some body install it see my logo in corner of installation step?

View more questions Search