Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simplesam Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2012, 04:18 AM
    Computer Build Help
    Is there anything missing for this and will it all work togther? http://www.squidoo.com/best-pc-build-under-300
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 05:34 AM
    It looks complete for a basic computer. But there are other choices out there as a consumer. If your going to build from the ground up you might want to save up a bit more money and make yourself something really nice that will last for years.

Dec 18, 2012, 05:50 AM
    That's the plan but for now might do this one, is everything compatible?

Dec 18, 2012, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    It looks complete for a basic computer. But there are other choices out there as a consumer. If your going to build from the ground up you might want to save up a bit more money and make yourself something really nice that will last for years.
    That's the plan but for now might do this one, is everything compatible?
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 05:55 AM
    Yes you could put one together with what is listed. Here is the problem. If you buy now and build you most likely won't have the money later for a better build until a few years down the road. If you wait a little more and do more research you can build a much better machine for a little more money. Consider the conswquences of what you want to do and how long you want it to last.
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 05:57 AM
    I forgot to mention. The one thing that is missing is an OS from the list. Your going to need one of those to run anything on your machine. (OS) Operating System.

Dec 18, 2012, 05:57 AM
    I do know what you mean, I just want this one for now for the holidays until I go back to work then I can get the better parts for the future gaming PC, will have a better one in 6 months :D
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 18, 2012, 06:05 AM
    Then my suggestion is to look around at pawn shops for a used machine or laptop. For $300 you can get a really good one if you look around. If you get a laptop to get you by now and then do your build in 6 months (desktop) your in a win win situation. You will have the ability to take it with you as well as a awsome machine at the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Build a computer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I build a computer?

New Computer Build No Monitor Signal [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished building a computer (well I guess "finished" is going a bit far considering) and I'm getting no monitor signal. The parts I'm using are: CPU: AMD Phenom 9850 Black Video Adapter: ASUS EAH3870X2 Mobo: Jetway HA04-EXTREME AM2+ RAM: 4X Corsair 2GB DIMMs I know the monitor works...

Tried to build a computer and nothing happening? [ 1 Answers ]

I built my computer a day ago. I turned it on and the computer is powering one everything. All the fans are working, there is power to the motherboard, graphic card is working. The problem is that nothing is coming on the screen. No message saying that OS is not found or anything. Monitor is in...

Computer Build fails to load [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I am in real need for help. :confused: I decided to 'upgrade my co, Basically fitting all new components into my old Soprano case. So trying: Amd Athlon 64 5200 dual core AM2, boxed In Abit NF-M2SV Socket AM2 motherboard w/ Patriot Signature line 2Gb PC6400 DDR2 w/...

Computer Build [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... so I don't know the details on computers and how thy work. All I know is that you put it all together and they work... sorta. Anyway, a friend of mine gave me a shopping list for a new computer and I would like to get some opinions on it. He based the system on the fact we like to play games...

View more questions Search