Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lordwispa Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2012, 02:08 AM
    Guitar won't stop buzzing after tuning floyd rose copy
    I made the mistake of removing all the strings to retune my electric guitar, now each time I've tuned up differing strings are buzzing each time. Also the bridge is higher, about 25 degrees, I looked up lowering the bridge but that requires turning the screws in way deep in to the guitar with a lot of pressure, looks like too much to me. What's happened? Has the neck found new positions each time? What do I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Amana blower won't stop [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I am having an issue with the following HVAC System: Amana 80% Gas Furnace GUIA090A50 P117305F White Rodgers 50A50 Internal Ignition Control Split System

My hp photosmart c4780 won't scan or copy-images print solid colors [ 0 Answers ]

When you scan or copy an image or document the image prints all balck if black/white was selected or all purple if color was selected. It prints documents or images from the printer just fine and it used to have no problems scanning or copying images.

How do I stop my Bush TV from automatically tuning itself every time I turn it on? [ 1 Answers ]

I have just bought a 22" Bush LED TV for my bedroom (BLED22FHDL8), however I do not plan on watching television on it as I have only bought it to play games on and watch DVDs etc, but every time I turn it on it tries to automatically tune itself which is rather annoying since I have to exit several...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.