Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irvin05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 11:47 PM
    Are my parents getting a divorce?
    Sometimes my parents are not talking to each other, and sometimes they're just fine.

But the other night comes into my room and tells me that she loves which is really strange because she never does that and I asked her like why she's acting like that and her answer was that she might not be here in the next couple of weeks

Is she preparing me for something? And earlier that same night my dad just randomly gave 400 dollars so I'm really confused

Any advice or tips will be really helpful
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 11:52 PM
    Only they know this, often couples fight, even separate for shorts times and then work it all out.

And then they catch the kids in the middle
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 18, 2012, 02:58 AM
    I know that it isn't easy to question a parent what's going on, but just blurt it out that you sense something awful and it's causing you to worry a lot. Parents need to tell their children about divorce when it starts to get obvious. Of course it might be something else, or they might have decided to stay together after all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My parents are getting a divorce and living in different countries [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I was born and raised in England. All my family live in england, and I have very strong ties there. My mom is a stay at home mom, and my dad is a doctor. My mom went with my dad wherever he needed to go to support his job, and that meant moving to america when I was 10. When I was 12, my...

How can I divorce my parents [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to divorce my parents as I no longer want to be part of there lives or them to be part of mine

My parents divorce [ 13 Answers ]

I am 16. I want to live with my dad that's where my school and friends are. He hasn't promised me anything inappropriate. The judge granted my mom custody. Can my mom ask the judge to let me live with my dad even though she got custody? Or can I go live with him regardless of what the judge said?

I think my parents are having a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Olivia sorry if I miss spell words. My parents are fight every night and at night my mom sleeps on the couch and my dad sleeps on the bed. They been fighting about that my dad always promises but never keeps them, and always says sorry. Last night we bought flowers, and in the...

My parents are getting a divorce, what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so my name is Tate(15 year old male) and my parents are getting a divorce. There are four people in my family, my dad(Chris), my mom(Lori), my brother(McKay) and me. When I was younger my parents got along great. My brother and I are pretty could kids, we get good grades and don't do anything...

View more questions Search