Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GWENBOHMC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2005, 02:40 AM
    24 Hour Call Center Marketing
    We Operate A 24 Hour Call Center. We Would Like To Start Taking Calls For Advertisers Who Use Tv & Radio. When Interested Parties Respond To An Ad, We Want To Be The Ones They CAll For The Advertiser/PRODUCT, Which We Would Then Forward To The Advertiser. Any Clue On How We Can Find These Advertisers? Or Let Our Company Be Known To People Doing This Type Of Advertising And Needing This Type Of Service?
    Thanks
    kkemper1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 04:59 PM
    Telecommo
    Start offering your services for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many hour should we sleep in a day ? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi all, In your opinion, how many hour should we sleep in a day ? How many is best for our brain and our body ? Cheers Ly Hoang Hai

Need help with call of duty finest hour. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay you guys who p;ayed it know how there is a level with 2 tanks and a huge tank that you have to protect? Well I can't beat it. Need help.

A/c only runs for an hour [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, about 3 days ago my a/c unit inside started to pour out water. I bought a wet dry vac and unclogged the pipes, and changed the filter. Now, it will work fine for about an hour, then it starts to struggle. The inside unit tries to run but it does not kick in only makes whispering noise and...

Call Center Agents for Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what should an bank call center agent should be capable of...

3-hour diet [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of 3- Hour Diet program by jorger cruise?? I just want to know is it effective?? If anybody doing this diet please reply me ~

View more questions Search