Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrainItch Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 06:25 PM
    Basement Mutant Child
    A movie/tv episode I saw during the late 90's/early 2000's that involved two parents that were punishing their boy child by keeping him in the basement. Anyway, the father goes down to the basement to give the child a plate of food to find that he's mutated and deformed; the child doesn't like the light and shrinks away from the light.

That's all I remember of it, and I've been looking for it for quite a while.

Thanks!
    sharkkiller1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 10

Jan 24, 2013, 08:13 PM
    Sounds kind of like the children / or people under the stairs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90 mutant movies? [ 3 Answers ]

Title? A movie that had mutants imprisoned for a freak show. Near the end the cure for the everyone ended up being Macaroons. One character, a worm, did not get the cure for his dislike of macaroons. Any thoughts?

Looking for title of 90's mutant flick. Only have a vague memory of one scene [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a 90's or possibly late 80's sci-fi movie where people turn into monsters. All I can remember is a scene, near the end I think, where the main protaginist, I think, ends up turning into a monster. This means he's going to die, he cannot survive as a monster for whatever...

TV pilot about a mutant named Danny (?), on the run from military [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the name to a show, most likely a two-episode pilot, that aired on NBC (?), in the same timframe as Quantum Leap, about a mutant of diminutive stature with electricity wielding powers created by the US military in a secret experiment. I recall him as a Teletubbies look alike, with...

Movie: mutant trees run amuck [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid-80's I watched a movie about giant, killer trees. I believe they crawled out of the sea where a lighthouse attendant was their first victim. Then they moved into civilization where it is discovered that freshwater is their weakness. The attacking vines were sprayed with hoses in a...

Movie from the 90s that I like x men and mutant x [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of a movie I believe made in the mid 90s about a group of teenagers that all have kind of like mutant abilities one can strech one makes sparks come out of her hands?

View more questions Search