Dec 17, 2012, 05:47 PM
    How can I get my records from 1986 and the school is closed
    carolyn2350 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 05:48 PM
    How do I get my high school records from 1986
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Call the state board of education to find out where the records are now located.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 11:42 PM
    If the school is an accredited school, the records were either sent to another school, or sent to the Dept of Education of that state.

If the school is a private owned and not accredited, while it may have sent the records in, for many, there are no records left to get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

Closed school records [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for Stratford Business School records- graduated 1988. It was located on James Street, Syracuse, NY The only thing I could find was a New York school request form that when mailed in would take 6 weeks to process. Do you have any suggestions on how to find somewhere to obtain a copy...

Business School closed, how do I get records [ 1 Answers ]

Attended a small college in Detroit in 1978/79 but never received a degree. The business closed in 1980's, I have nothing to show that I attended. Employer did search and can not locate anything. What can I do?

View more questions Search