Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monikahfisher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Missed period 2 months
    I am 24. I have had regular periods my whole life. I got pregnant at 20 and they became a little different but still regular. They came every 30-32 days instead up every 28. Now I "missed" my period last month. Missed is in quotes because I had a
    Light, brown discharge to come every time I wiped but no period blood. I'm not on any kind of BC and haven't been since a month after my baby was born 3 years ago. This month I didn't even get the discharge. I took several home test and went to the dr for a pregnancy test. They were negative. Now I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with me

Check out some similar questions!

I missed my period for 2 months, my period start for couple hours and it stop [ 3 Answers ]

2 months I missed my period and last Monday my period started up again and it only last for couple of hours. I don't know what's going. Is this mean I'm pregnant or not?

Missed period for almost 2 months? [ 1 Answers ]

The last time I has sex was in June. With a condom, also plan B pills. I DID get my period that month right when it was due. I also got my period the next two months. But now, I have not gotten it in September, and it's due around this time in October? Any ideas?

Missed period for 2 months [ 1 Answers ]

The last time I has a period was June missed all off July and August and started feeling bad a few days ago feeling sick cramps in back and stomach then going off food and did a few pregnancy test all negative and today I started bleeding a bit but like pinky colour :/? Not sure if it would be my...

Missed period for 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 I haven't had my period for 3 months and well I took a pregnancy test and they were all negative but I have all the symptoms of pregnancy my breast have gotten larger I'm eating and having morning sickness. I just don't know what's wrong with me I went to the doc she just gave me bcp to...

Missed period for months [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal to missed your period for about 7-8 months?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.