Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mamsie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 11:02 AM
    Please Advise Me Of The Best Sunscreen!!
    Hello every one!

Can you please advise me of the best Sunscreen I should buy to protect my skin from harmful rays of the sun? I am just about to start on Mono 20% but I have no idea what sunscreen I must go for please.

Regards,
    Mamsie x
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2012, 11:26 AM
    I don't use anymore than 15. And I used to tell people if you put 15 on twice, you have 30.

(It was a joke)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunscreen question. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Can anyone recommend a good sunscreen for my face to add help conserve skin lightening results? I have very oily skin and I am wary about just picking any sunblock because I end up looking greasyball if its too greasy. Thanks, innuendo

Right way to use sunscreen [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm little confused about using my sunscreen. Do I have to apply it before or after my moisturizing cream? Also if I want to use foundation,I apply my foundation after sunscreen.Because sunscreen always have a "strange color" when applied on face(like grey or white). Is it still protecting...

Sunscreen and lightning [ 1 Answers ]

It is advisible that sure white cream be used with sunscreen and yet it relieves the skin from damages caused by over exposure to harmful sunrays. Is'nt that conflicting?

Dork and sunscreen [ 1 Answers ]

Save me! This movie is from the eighties/nineties... I think. The scene I'm thinking of is: This guy is at the beach laying out and someone spells Dork on his chest with sunscreen. He gets up and starts walking around and people start yelling dork! Throw me a bone. D.

Unnecessary sunscreen [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot understanhd for the life of me why it is so necessary that I must wear sunscreen nearly everyday in order to "keep from re-darkening". I am a student who leaves my home at 7 am when the sun is not very well in sight and I spend my days in a school building where sunlight is not directly...

View more questions Search