Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 27, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Its not completely her fault, her husband has issues, but she has to deal with the parts of this saga she can control. Married to a wiener or not.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2013, 09:55 AM
    I think this is turning into a dead issue BUT I continue to be struck by the OP's own words: "I want to confront both of them just by telling them we know and have told each other so dont mess with us! My husband disagree's. Should I go behind my husbands wishes? I dont think so, but why wouldnt my husband want to fight for me or not fight but let them know we know!?"

Let "them" know we know? Husband fight for her?

"Let them know that we know?" Know what? "My husband knows you made a pass at me."? I see a lot of high school stuff here. Again, why can't the OP just tell the person who made a pass (?) at her and the husband handle his own passes? I fail to see the point in saying, "I told my wife/husband and so ..."

Someone made a pass at the husband. He didn't think it was a big deal. That obviously carries over to "passes" made at her.

OP wants to confront the gay person who made a pass at the husband? She wants her husband to "fight for her"?

At some point we are all responsible for our own lives. This sounds a lot more complicated than I'm seeing her and, yes, perhaps alcohol/drugs are involved.

I have an active social life. Men aren't making passes at my husband, and no one is pinning me up against a wall.

Something else is at play here.

Spidey senses tingling.

There are also other issues - several of them - with "the husband" and/or family and/or friends. Here is one - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...do-565671.html. One of them asks if it's okay for the husband to do something or other. I see a controlling woman and a passive (or burned out) man.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2013, 05:38 AM
    A very good point... following that link to another thread... and the linksin that to her earlier threads tells me there is a lot going on that isn't disclosed. And after reading those... I can see why he didn't get all excited and upset... the poor guy is just tired of all the drama and has tuned it out as a survival tactic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rare 80's children's Movie (or made for TV movie) made with puppets [ 12 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a movie (or TV movie) that I enjoyed as a child. It aired sometime during the early 80's. I remember it taking place in a cave with some green creatures (goblins?). The king was making a wish and they started in a song and dance about how the king would be making this wish...

What do I do about a bank levy that was made for a judgement made against me? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a large judgement made against me. I just found out that a levy was made on my bank account. I need to know what happens now. Is it possible to get any of that money back? How do I pay my bills now? Can it happen again? I have to assume that they will try to get all of my money all of the...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

View more questions Search