Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandipkola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 02:46 AM
    Ask a question to paranormal expert
    My wife have some problems last 2 years. She always frighten & crying when wake up in the morning for 2 to 3 hours daily. And also in the evening. Also she says when doing all things in the morning & evening , some one press her neck and all like that things. What I do? Any one help me. Is this a paranormal activity ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 05:10 AM
    What does 'all like that things' mean. Your wife could have a physical problem; it doesn't have to be paranormal activity, which I doubt.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 03:02 PM
    How old is your wife?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 17, 2012, 03:20 PM
    She may need to see a doctor. This could be depression, emotional issues... don't think spirits are to blame quite yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal question [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean when you hear a single ring from an old style bicycle bell.

Ask a paranormal expert [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 9 years old (35 years ago) I had a very distubing experience that still haunts me to this day. The memory has never changed and when I tell the story to people, it elicits unsettled responses ranging from the "creeps" to "goosebumps". Can someone tell me what it was I saw? I had...

Ask a question about paranormal [ 0 Answers ]

How is it possible that when I am in deep water I can rotate vertically with my arms out of the water and my feet kept well apart and just keep rotating without moving? I can do this and other amazing things in water just by thinking about it. I have worked with a physicists and he has no idea, a...

Paranormal Activity Question [ 5 Answers ]

When my sister was younger she would complain about seeing objects move and hearing strange noises at our house, but no one else saw anything. After a little while it stopped, but when she graduated high school and moved into an apartment it started up again. She and her roommates would hear doors...

Ask a paranormal expert [ 0 Answers ]

Duane If there are ghost that the investigators found ,did they not offer a solution to remove these spirits?? A lot of times these investigators are just trying to make movies or having fun at your expence. A expert will be able to tell you what is there and remove them within hours,...

View more questions Search