Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bambilou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 10:54 PM
    My tattoo is almost 2 years old and still has not healed. Why?
    I had a tattoo colored in on my lower back. I told her she was going too deep and staying in one place too long. Now almost 2 years later it still has not healed right. Always has a small scab or really dry spot.What health risk am I experiencing? What can I do. I have severe pain in my lower vertibre and do not know if the tattoo could cause this.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible. Six months after getting the tattoo, and not healed should have been an indication at that time that something was wrong. Why have you waited two years?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Two years a gun shoot or knife would deep inside would be healed, so yes there is something seriously wrong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knee tendinitis now healed? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I had knee tendinitis back in May and I have rested it since then. At present I feel no pain whatsoever. My question is how can I tell it is fully healed?

Navel healed wrong. [ 1 Answers ]

I've had my belly button pierced for over 6 months, it's fully healed, but at the end of the healing it healed crookedly and now Ican't move it up, down, or sideways. What should I do?

Firmness around healed carbuncle [ 2 Answers ]

I had a carbuncle on my right side lower back three weeks ago - it began as boil - soon the surrounding area became hard and firm. As the boil grew in size, several heads appeared on it and after some painful days (and nights) the heads burst and drained pus, accompanied by a slight fever. I...

How do you know if piercing is healed? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you know if your belly piercing is healed? I haven't been getting crust around it or anything and I have been cleaning it and it seems OK

Knee injury healed itself .BUT! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a knee injury that I was seen at the hospital for, and the ER dr gave me a knee brace and told me to just ice the knee and if it wasn't better, then I needed to see a Orthopedic dr. However, I don't have anymore pain, but now I have this "bonelike" lump sticking out the right side of knee......

View more questions Search