Ask
    Samiix Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 07:42 PM
    How to make boobs perkey
    I guess the title explains it all..?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Just a quick fyi - it's "perky". But anyway - stay in shape and wear a good bra - get a professional fitting at a good department or lingerie store.

Moderate weights and exercise will keep your whole body more firm, including breasts. And building the muscles in your chest, back, abs and shoulders will make you stand stronger and taller, which will improve how your breasts appear as well. Posture counts for a lot.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 09:59 PM
    Yes, go to a professional and be fitted for the correct bra, works wonders
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 13, 2013, 05:32 AM
    Do yoga and you will see the difference.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2013, 12:28 PM
    Massage them with your hands, each night, for about 5 minutes. That will strengthen them, and make them a little more "muscular". Good luck.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 12:58 PM
    Boobs that are unperky are never perky again. You just have to compensate with what you wear.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 01:01 PM
    I agree with Tickle. Once your breasts start to sag, no amount of exercise is going to re perk them.

You can get a breast lift, but that's about the only option. Of course, wearing a proper bra will help make them look perky, but once that bra comes off, they'll be the same breasts you had before you put the bra on.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 13, 2013, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg View Post
    Massage them with your hands, each night, for about 5 minutes. That will strengthen them, and make them a little more "muscular". Good luck.
    Where in the world did you find that drivel? Of all the bad advice you have given that's among the worse and that's saying something.

Breast shape is partially genetic. Some breasts are more rounded, others more pointy. No amount of massaging will change that. And once breasts start to sag, there is very little, short of surgery, that can change them.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2013, 01:24 PM
    "I am not a professional in this area but I do have breasts."

Massage makes breasts perky because it builds up the muscles? Five minutes a day?

I haven't heard this one since Friday night on a college campus!

I'd love to source of this medical information. Please keep in mind that I am not a medical professional.
    Pets Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    "I am not a professional in this area but I do have breasts."

Massage makes breasts perky because it builds up the muscles? Five minutes a day?

I haven't heard this one since Friday night on a college campus!

I'd love to source of this medical information. Please keep in mind that I am not a medical professional.
    Keep in mind the source of this info. Maybe it's a guy thing "If you let me massage your breasts they'll be perky". Great excuse to cop a feel. ;)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 02:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Keep in mind the source of this info. Maybe it's a guy thing "If you let me massage your breasts they'll be perky". Great excuse to cop a feel. ;)
    But but but it seemed to work! The girls who used this method got lots of dates.
    Pets Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    But but but it seemed to work! The girls who used this method got lots of dates.
    Yes, but were her breasts perky? All that handling probably made them even saggier. ;)

Bottom line, gravity works, and no bra, or handling or exercise will make breasts perky once they start to sag.

A breast lift (surgical procedure) is really the only way to make saggy breasts perky again.
    Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Yes, Alty, and I had mine done in Ontario when I was 55 because I wanted smaller, and OHIP paid to have it done. And yes, one of my clients had it done, and OHIP paid for it. So if you want it done, visit your doctor. And no, we aren't taking advantage because I don't ask for anything(so I don't want flack about this folks)I am not being a burden on the Ontario health care system because guess what, I take care of myself.

I was back at work the day after, releasing the need for a VON to visit me at home for a week to monitor my incisions.
    Pets Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Yes, Alty, and i had mine done in Ontario when i was 55 because i wanted smaller, and OHIP paid to have it done. And yes, one of my clients had it done, and OHIP paid for it. So if you want it done, visit your doctor. And no, we arent taking advantage because i dont ask for anything(so i dont want flack about this folks)I am not being a burden on the Ontario health care system because guess what, I take care of myself.

I was back at work the day after, releasing the need for a VON to visit me at home for a week to monitor my incisions.
    You won't get any flack from me. I'm considering this surgery as well. I'm a 32F, and thankfully in Canada, where we both live, when you're large breasted, and it's affecting your health (I have major back issues) it's not considered cosmetic, it's considered necessary.

I'm not sure if you only had a lift, or breast reduction. For me it would be both.
    Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 03:31 PM
    Alty, it is a lift and a breast reduction. They can't do one without the other.

And your nipples will be where they are supposed to be and you will be SO amazed (and so will hubby). I am so happy this will happen to you if you make the decision.

I had no side effects, no problems, no pain killers, nothing.

That was almost 30 years ago I had it done and still amazed everything looks so good.
    Pets Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 03:48 PM
    Alty, it is a lift and a breast reduction. They can't do one without the other.

And your nipples will be where they are supposed to be and you will be SO amazed (and so will hubby). I am so happy this will happen to you if you make the decision.

I had no side effects, no problems, no pain killers, nothing.

That was almost 30 years ago i had it done and still amazed everything looks so good.
    I've been thinking about it for a long time. Years! I just haven't had the nerve to get it done. I qualify for the procedure to be done for free, because, as I said, it's not cosmetic, it's necessary due to back problems and many other issues all because of my breasts.

Want to make sure the OP knows that I only qualify for the free procedure because of where I live. It's not free in most countries, no matter what the situation.

Boy would it be nice to buy a bra off the rack in any store, and not have to pay $100 or more for a specialty bra.

Tickle, I shouldn't be hijacking, but I have to ask, after the surgery, how is sensation? They're cutting, they're lifting, they're moving. Does that affect how your breasts feel? Sorry if that's TMI.
    Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 05:26 PM
    Sorry for delay, was having supper. I never lost any sensation, nipple sensation never changed, breasts felt the same. I had a good surgeon and excellent follow up but I didn't have a nurse visit my home, didn't need it.

There is some scarring, but Alty it is all underneath and most of it disappears after time.

You will have to wear a bra to bed for a few weeks as there is a gauze dressing you have to maintain, but the nice part is, in about 6 months you can go without a bra if you want.
    Pets Expert

Mar 15, 2013, 05:28 PM
    Sorry for delay, was having supper. I never lost any sensation, nipple sensation never changed, breasts felt the same. I had a good surgeon and excellent follow up but i didnt have a nurse visit my home, didnt need it.

There is some scarring, but Alty it is all underneath and most of it disappears after time.
    Is it okay if I PM you? I'd like to ask you more questions, but I don't want to hijack this thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my boobs smaller? [ 2 Answers ]

So, all of my friends are pretty flat chested. I feel so uncomfortable around them because they haven't developed yet and embarrassed. Recently someone made fun of me for it, and my boobs are my biggest insecurity. I just turned 12, all of my friends are 11 almost 12. I'm about 5'1'' and 100...

How do I make my boobs smaller [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old, 15 in four months, I weigh 130, am a 32H, hate my boobs with a passion... my bra leaves scars on and under my boobs and my shoulders... I get made fun of because of them, I can't run or dance without thinking about how much I hate them... I can't do the stuff I used to do......

How do I make my boobs smaller? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and I'm a 32 H... I get made fun of everyday because of it,and I hate them, I want them to be at the most Cs... Its very hard to do the stuff I love to do like cheerleading,dance,running with my friends... my bra leaves marks on my shoulders and I just want them to get smaller......

How to make my boobs smaller [ 13 Answers ]

I am 16 years old.. I feel my boobs more bigger my friends as they are more older than me. Please help me. I don't want to make surgery. I want some capsules method treating or whatever. Please help me. I feel shy.

How do I make my boobs smaller? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old, 5'6" and 118 pounds. (My BMI is around 17%). And I am a 32DD. I feel that my really big boobs overcompensate for my small figure. I've started noticing that if I don't wear a bra, I develop stretch marks, which is my WORST nightmare. (I've started using Cocoa Butter lotion to...

View more questions Search