Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmcc2012fall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 03:18 PM
    Loan amortization
    It takes longer than eight years to retire a $24,000 loan at 8% if the annual payment is $3,000

Check out some similar questions!

Problems in loan amortization [ 0 Answers ]

Bank loan with attached warrants BBS can borrow a four-year loan for the full amount of $20 million from New Territory Bank. The interest rate for this loan is 9% p.a. and the firm is required to pay $6,100,000 end-of-year payments over the next four years. In addition to the annual...

Is a wells fargo education loan a real school loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I am filing bankruptcy due to hard finical times. When I was in school my grandparents co signed on a wells fargo educational loan for me. I don't want it to effect their credit. All school loans are not allowed in a bankruptcy. Is this one a "real" school loan I want to countinue making the...

Parents names are on a home loan, is there anyway to add a child onto the loan? [ 1 Answers ]

Situation-Child wanted to buy a home, couldn't qualify, Parents put loan in their names--child is living in the home with their family 100% of the time making all payments; parents have other primary residence. Current Events-one parent has died, value of the home is now 1/2 what is owed on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.