Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmyB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 03:05 PM
    Strangely compelled to join the U.S. Marines
    I'm 13, female, and for the past few weeks I've had this strange feeling that I should join the military. More recently, it got more specific and I now want to join the Marines. Is this odd? And do you have any advice?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 16, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Well you can't do anything about for 5 years and your feelings may change in that time. However, you can work at building your body and get good grades. You can also talk to a Marine recruiter and find out what they look for and what will make you more attractive to them.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 16, 2012, 03:46 PM
    The military is fine and not odd at all. The smarter you are, the better. Keep doing well in school. Care to tell us what you imagine it's like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it better to go to college before you join the marines? [ 3 Answers ]

Im 13 and when I get older I want to go to the us marines . I want get in ROTC for a scholarship , but I have been thinking should I go to college before I go to the marines to farther my pos. in the marines or just go to the marines straight out of high school. I defintly know that I'm going...

25 yr old female wanting 2 join the marines [ 14 Answers ]

hello ill try to make this short and simple but for anyone that can give me some type of advice would be helpful... I'm a 25 yr old female been wanting to join the marines since I was 21 but due to family not wanting me to I tried to them but enough is enough... is there any way a 25 yr old with...

I was hospitalized when I was 16 now I'm 17,I want to join the Marines [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 16 I got in a fight with my parents, or more like my dad started picking on me,then my parents put me in the mental hospital. I don't think I deserve to have that on my record.It will prevent me from joining the military. Since this all happened when I was a minor,and I still am a...

I want to join the marines [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 23 y/o that wants to join the marines I've bee here in the united states since 1991 I know I need a ssn but I don't know if I can get one I have a 11 month old baby and my girld friend has 5 years till her ssn comes her mom is a pemanent resident and she file for her is there any way that I...

23 y/o wants to join the marines [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 23y/o that wants to join the marines ill do anything I was brought here to the U.S when I was a infant so this is the country that I grew up and love I don't have a ssn or green card if there's a way for me to join ill do it so can someone please help

View more questions Search