Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miah1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 01:47 PM
    I'm hungry however cannot eat
    Hi there, before I Go into this, I have CFS/ME and tonsillitis. Am not sexually active either.
    Right I have a constant feeling of hunger, sometimes I'm full and I'm fine but when I'm hungry and try to eat I have to eat really slowly, it brings pain to my stomach when I eat too, I've had this before when I first got diagnosed with ME and overcame it wothin a few weeks however this time it's wry different, when I wake up I have huge cramps across my stomach limits making me sick, if I have that I have to go toilet or I honestly would be sick, but then it takes me pretty much the whole day to recover but by the next day, it's back. I'm trying to eat so hard, but I just feel so ill constantly, I admit I do have IBS and cannot eat wheat or gluten, I'm also highly allergic to any spice especially curry or chili

Check out some similar questions!

I'm hungry but when I eat I feel sick [ 14 Answers ]

Before you begin to try and answer my case please note that I am not sexually active so that eliminates a pregnancy. I am not taking birth control nor any other medicine. Just yesterday I began to notice it when my dad made thus delicious fish that I love to eat because he only makes it on special...

Am hungry but when I try and eat I get pains and am really full up [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago I slept out, that morning I woke up and my period started, I was getting really bad pains and passed out I went the doctors, just to see what was going on because av never ever felt dizzy and passed out on a period before, they told me because I never ate that morning, but the next...

I'm hungry but whenever I eat I feel sick [ 0 Answers ]

It started two days ago. I woke up in the morning and I was really hungry, so I ate fine but then all day I felt starving, which isn't normal for me because I'm not a very hungry person. I ate some yogurt and that went down okay but when it came time for dinner I was shaking and starving. I tried...

Should I only eat when I'm hungry? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 100 pounds overweight and can go 2 days without food and not feel hungry. I tried only eat when I was hungry and I lost 11 pounds in 4 days. However, I always eat before I'm hungry because I love the taste of food. What do you think? (Please do not tell me anything about my metabolism slowing...

Why do I eat constatly when I'm not even hungry? [ 10 Answers ]

I am a skinny girl an ieat even when I'm not hungry at all I just keep eating an I'm in the kitchen all the time. I don't think I have a disorder because I looked that up an I found nothing that matched my behavior an inclued nothing about a skinny female who haz such eating habitz like mine.. so...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.