Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samziie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 01:33 PM
    How can I get my natural colour back?
    Well basically most people say that the colour of your chest is your natural colour & my chest colour is a lot lighter than my face and neck colour, not just that but my stomach is darker than any of my other body parts and my feet and legs are the same colour of my chest, how do I get my normal skin colour back on my face? Ihavent tried skin whitening cream as I am scared to try it, and I've tried exfoliating and I don't really know if its working, but I'm going to try chemical peels. Any other help please?:'( <3

Check out some similar questions!

I want ma natural hair colour back ! [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get back to dirty blonde with out cutting ma hair?? I hate being a light blonde :mad:

Desperate for my natural colour back! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello. A few days ago, almost a week, I dyed my hair with Permanent 'nice 'n easy colour blend technology' and the colour was supposed to be 'natural darkest brown'.. However, when I dyed it, it turned completely black, and looks terrible on me. A friend told me after about 24 washes, it...

How can I get my natural colour back? [ 1 Answers ]

Im naturally ash blonde but 2 years ago I dyed my hair brown, last year I wanted to get rid of the brown let it grow out of my hair you know, so I got highlights to make the brown growing out less noticeable, now my hair is brown underneath, bright blonde on the top, and ash blonde in my roots, I'm...

How to get back to my natural colour [ 1 Answers ]

I recently decided on a new style for my hair, it's a gorgeous blonde colour with red highlights. Unforunately a few weeks ago I dyed my hair a red shade, and the hairdressers said that I couldn't go blonde with them, as I may go ginger. Being silly I got a home dye kit, and tried to go blonde, the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.