Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 07:42 AM
    Motivating husband to spend more time together
    I know he loves me but still I am unable to convince him to spend some more time together or at least weekend together
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 07:56 AM
    What is he doing with his time and what is he reasoning for not spending time with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband doesn't spend time with me [ 4 Answers ]

My husband doesn't spend time with me. We had a love marriage and we hve been married for 4 years.. In the beginning, we were staying away frm my inlaws for about 3 months. He would come home from work, eat dinner, and start talking on phone with them until midnight. Then we shifted with my in...

I don't want to spend a lot of time with husband [ 23 Answers ]

.I hate it when my husband is home, he is so needy, cling to me , he even counts the hours I sleep. I have been married one year, this guy drives me crazy. I love my alone time. Why would he count the hours I sleep? I work nights he works days. He doesn't get it, women need to be alone, Women...

My husband hates to spend time with me [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for 2 years, and I simply donīt understand why my husband keeps married to me... Iīm pretty sure he doesnīt find me attractive because he will only have sex with me if he initiated it, when I approach him he will just make an excuse or play dumb. I suspect that heīs only in the...

View more questions Search