Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twistedexistanc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Here's a doozie for you
    I am 29 yrs old I was married at 16 I have never had intercourse with anyone but my husband and I want to know what its like to be with other men what should I do
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 16, 2012, 06:07 AM
    This should be under Adult Sexuality. These 'Mobile - Uncategorized' drive me nuts.

What should you do? You should weigh the consequences of having sex with another man or other men. Would you get a disease? Pregnant? Would your husband find out and divorce you? Would family disown you? Do you have ethical scruples, assuming your husband doesn't sleep with other women?
    Surely you have thought of all of those. So you tell us what you think.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 06:29 AM
    Thread moved ?

So many people only have had one, or a few at most, So why is sex so important, is it not satisfying ?

Would your husband allow you to have another sex partner ? Would you allow him ?

Some couples do have open sexual relationships and they work fine for them. Others lead to divorce.

In some cultures, it is often the man but plural relationships are allowed in society.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 16, 2012, 07:54 AM
    This is one of the reasons getting married at such a young age is not recommended.

As noted, the questions you should ask yourself are how will this affect the marriage. Do you love your husband? If you don't then it may be better off leaving him then to cuckold him.

Dec 16, 2012, 10:58 AM
    I do love my husband its one of those rare instances where you know I wouldn't feel whole without him in my life but in almost 13 yrs I haven't been able get psat this. It doesn't help that he was with other people before me. Its not that I love anyone else it strickly the expeirence.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 11:48 AM
    Unless your husband is open to your experimenting and he gets to experiment too, then the experience you are talking about gaining is in cheating.

If you love your husband, then keep fantasy as fantasy. The number of people you have sex with (or to be blunt-screw) is nothing compared to the intimacy, love and connection you have with your husband. So what if your husband had other partners. He obviously didn't find the person he was meant to be with as quickly as you did.

Try erotica and use your imagination. Role play with your husband.

Stop thinking you are missing out on anything because you didn't have multiple partners. Start thinking about how lucky you were to find the right person for you at such a young age. You have spent thirteen years nurturing a desire to play around and use other people for your pleasure and 'experience'. That is a lot of energy you could have put into other things. Perhaps it is time to re-direct that energy and nurture more positive thoughts and actions.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 16, 2012, 12:06 PM
    This is why teen marriage is such a bad idea. Inevitably you end up wishing that you had experienced more before you settled down.

Nothing you can do now, unless you want to cheat on your husband.

Dec 16, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Good point thank you all very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search