Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ogaontebale Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 05:07 AM
    USB Ports not detecting anything after.
    My laptop Mecer, Model No. 755S14 has been working well until yesterday when I used someone's memory stick. After removing it all my USB ports can longer detect anything. I cannot even see them in device manager? What could have happened? How do I restore them? Assist?

Ona.
    basscleff Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jul 28, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Device manager, disable and uninstall them, reboot
    solution_200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 06:59 AM
    I have just solved the problem,there are two step that have to be taken first of all enable theother boot device in the bios setup and restart,if it does not work go to bios and load defult setting then u restart the computer again.if this step does nt work u have to loose the laptop and removed the cmose batery and other device that is connect to the motherboard for 10 hourse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SAMSUNG Q25 USB Ports not working [ 2 Answers ]

We have a laptop (SAMSUNG Q25 Model) and we were using it for about an year without any problems. And suddenly now there some problem with its USB ports. All the USB ports in the laptop are detected and installed, but when I connect a flash disk or mouse or keyboard, it doesn't detect any of...

USB Ports [ 7 Answers ]

I ger error messages when I plug a device into either port on my PC... Do I have to replace it? If so, is it difficult, and about how much should it cost?. I have very little experience with this type of thing. Thanks.

View more questions Search