Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delumban2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 04:12 AM
    Tummy flu
    What's best medication for a tummy flu? How good is Oseltemuvon capsule?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 15, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Unfortunately there is nothing that can really be done for a flu. It is a virus that must run it's course and go away on its own. You need to be sure that you drink PLENTY of liquids to stay hydrated though. Water is okay if that is the only thing you can hold down. But sips of sof drinks like 7-Up help to calm the tummy.

I don't know anything about the capsule you are speaking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bird flu [ 6 Answers ]

Hi again everyone, I live in England, and I am really worried about bird flu. In England there is just one confirmed case, but what I don't understand is how serious this is. Could this disease spread to humans. Tonight they were saying in the news if the disease spread to humans then they...

Flu and pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have the flu. My temp has not been above 101 and I have kept it down with meds approved by my OB. What harm can running a fever for 4 or more days do? And has anyone ever done this and had a healthy baby and everything been fine? I am scared and my OB seems like it...

Flu Bug Etquette [ 1 Answers ]

Christmas Eve I went to a friend's home for a get together. There were about 20+ people in attendance. A handfull of them were visibaly ill, with sniffles and coughing. We all had a great time. I had planned a similar party at my home for New Year's Eve. Unfortunately, half of my intended guests,...

Bird flu [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There was a program about bird flu few days back that made me really scared, and I searched the inter net about it and I got scared even more , now Im thinking about it all the time , it even started to affect my sleep , it like that thinking about it and screded from it is over whelming, is...

Bird Flu [ 1 Answers ]

What is avian influenza (bird flu)? Bird flu is an infection caused by avian (bird) influenza (flu) viruses. These flu viruses occur naturally among birds. Wild birds worldwide carry the viruses in their intestines, but usually do not get sick from them. However, bird flu is very contagious...

View more questions Search