Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 01:26 AM
    What type of HR Job will suit my profile?
    Hi,

I completed my MBA last year with specialization in HR. For the last one and a half years I have been working with a start up company so my roles were varied, though most of it was on the Client - Relationship side. Right now I am planning to change my job to a complete HR Profile. I am looking at MNC's like IBM, Infosys, Accenture and so on for a HR Job. I have always been fascinated by HR job profiles because I am a people's person.

I like to take up challenging jobs, learn new things, network with people, good communication skills, keen observer and a positive person. I am completely confused on what type of HR job will suit me. I am sure that I don't want to get into HR Recruitment. I am on the look out for a HR job which will be fun doing.

Please Help!

Check out some similar questions!

Tv show 80s or 90s with some type of robot suit? [ 1 Answers ]

The setting is like from outer space there's spaceships. One thing I remember clearly is one of the villain is like a pterodactyl but robot (kinda like sauron from x-men in robot form) he had like a triangular shape on his chest. Another character is a human but he's wearing a robot like suit looks...

What type of executive mba will best suit for a chemical engineer working in refin [ 1 Answers ]

What type of executive mba will best suit for a chemical engineer working in refinery having more than 11 years of experience.

Want to know about my future in job prospect. Which type of job is good for me.. [ 1 Answers ]

I did graduation only and from last three years I am working in a bank but not at all satisfied there. I am really confused what to do should go for education or try job somewhere else but till now know what to do.

What will I become in future what type of occupation will suit me? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is bhavna and my date of birth is 6th October 1981 and the time of birth is 10.30p.m and the place of birth is delhi.I am facing health problems when will they be over please tell me about my future life

Bathing suit type? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I have an hourglass figure, and IDK what kind of bathing suit would look good on me. (I have a long waist and strawberry-blonde hair.) post! THANKS and GOD bless!;)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.