Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasmine raman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 01:23 AM
    Anorexia
    I'm 29 mum of 2. for the past few weks I have had no appetite thus I don't eat. Its becoming a real problem. I am 169cm and weigh 42.4kg. I don't want yo lose weight.
    Whoryhelicopter Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Dec 15, 2012, 04:21 AM
    Since you have two children you understand the methods of making someone eat when they're not exactly willing to.
    You want them to have the very best and have at least a semi butrional diet right? You have to impart those same methods onto yourself because you were also once a small child.
    You might not want to eat but you must make yourself eat at least a few small snacks throughout the day. I hear that's how the French stay thin lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get over my anorexia! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I am very skinny for my age. Until a few months ago I ate the normal amount someone should and did lots of exercise (I ride everyday) but suddenly, I can't even remember how it happened, I thought I was fat. At that time I only weighed 42kg and my doctor said I was on the end of the...

Define Anorexia [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an overweight person myself but I'm struggled with eating disorders all my life. I have been anorexic. But since I'm overwt, and starving myself constantly, and starting to lose wt, am I considered anorexic or is there a name for this?

Can't get over anorexia? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, 4 years ago I became anorexic, its hard to even remember why it happened, I just know every time I weighed myself or looked in the mirror I was fat! I was only 16 and didn't think any thing of not eating for a week and then only eating 500 kcals on some days.I didn't think it would harm my...

Anorexia [ 3 Answers ]

I like a girl A lot but she thinks she is fat. She doesn't has no fat on her. She has that like tiny bit of what I would call skin around her belt line in stomach. But she does not have a belly. She has already been put in a hospital for not eating. And talks about passing out like its nothing. She...

View more questions Search