Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kateri1978 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 10:53 PM
    A scared 3 year old girl
    My daughter says she sees a scary man in our bedroom some times and screams at the top of her lungs. One night she was in our room and she was really quiet and that's quite unusual for her. So anyway, I asked what she was doing and she said the man put his hand over her mouth and then just went to our bathroom light. She always points at the same place where she see's this "man". What could this be?
    DaniiLuvsUx3 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 11:26 PM
    You are a lot like me, and as I'm writing this to you I'm going to realize I'm answering my own life... and please don't take offense to anything I'm saying... when you get into a relationship its almost like you feel as if uve invested in it... and you have to make it work even when its obviously failing.I mean of course only you know what you want, but your sense of knowing gets blinded by love. Just because two people love each other does not mean they should be together, and I know how hard that is to think about because he literally has become your whole world, but the way you guys are is not healthy, I think before you make any serious decisions the two of you should take a temporary break, go stay at your moms for a week or two... however long you want... keep communication limited and see how you feel... that first step will help you decide what your next step should be. If he is not willing to change and make that effort for you, then its not worth it... u are obviously miserable in your life, no one should feel like that... if you do decide to take that break and realize you still want to be with him, you need to make sure things don't go bck to how they were... keep your guard up, and please, if it just goes back, get out... if you two really are meant to be it will happen... it might just be the wrong time... u deserve happiness, everyone does.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 14, 2012, 02:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniiLuvsUx3 View Post
    you are alot like me, and as im writing this to you im going to realize im answering my own life... and please dnt take offense to anything im saying... when u get into a relationship its almost like u feel as if uve invested in it... and you have to make it work even when its obviously failing.i mean of course only you know what you want, but ur sense of knowing gets blinded by love. just because two people love each other does not mean they should be together, and i know how hard that is to think about because he literally has become ur whole world, but the way you guys are is not healthy, i think before u make any serious desicions the two of you should take a temporary break, go stay at ur moms for a week or two... however long u want... keep communication limited and see how you feel... that first step will help u decide what your next step should be. if he is not willing to change and make tht effort for you, then its not worth it... u are obviously miserable in your life, noone should feel like that... if you do decide to take tht break and realize u still want to b with him, u need to make sure things dnt go bck to how they were... keep ur guard up, and please, if it just goes back, get out... if you two really are meant to be it will happen... it might just be the wrong time... u deserve happiness, everyone does.

This has nothing to do with what the OP has posted here. Please pay more attention when posting to a thread.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 14, 2012, 08:01 PM
    It very could be a spirit manifesting to your daughter. Children also have imaginations. As the parent, you decide when and when not to take your child seriously. I went through this exact situation and understand completely when you can tell when your child is serious or playing.

I recommend you speak to a local church. The spirit needs to be removed if this is something that is repeating every night.
    kateri1978 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It very possibly could be a spirit manifesting to your daughter. Children also have imaginations. As the parent, you decide when and when not to take your child seriously. I went through this exact situation and understand completely when you can tell when your child is serious or playing.

I recommend you speak to a local church. The spirit needs to be removed if this is something that is repeating every night.
    I do take her very serious.. and its always in the same spot in our room. She has never had imaginary friends and always a very happy child. So this has taken me by surprise... do u know why this would happen to her??

Dec 15, 2012, 06:50 AM
    Many times a spirit will be invited in... for many reasons. But sometimes, just as a person can choose to do something, a spirit will simpy choose someone. Sometimes it can take some research to find out why a spirit is there. However, why it is there is usually not the important part... it's getting rid of it.

Are you a religious family?
    Lordrevenge Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 07:55 PM
    Stand next to your child and say to her. I will talk to him. Stand in frount of your child like a guard or shield. Say and be ferm say I want you to leave you are not wanted . You are frighting my child . Leave doors and windows open other wise the man can't leave. Remember to sound angry or ferm . Usaly they will leave nothing that you are the one in charge of that house

(please excuse and spelling )

Dec 18, 2012, 02:01 PM
    That sure is incovinient to be bound by physical doors and windows when you are a spirit!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

Is it legal for an 19 year old girl to date a 16 year old girl in Oregon? [ 2 Answers ]

We are both girl's and wanting to know if it is legal to date each other?

Scared of another girl [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend always mentions this girl that he goes to school with and she is really pretty... he always says 'i like you, she is just a friend' I don't want it to bother me but it does, I don't want him to leave me for her and I'm scared that they will get together! How do I win him?

View more questions Search