Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Dec 13, 2012, 10:10 PM
    Nape piercing rejecting already?
    Ok so after wanting this piercing for about the last three years I got the nerve up to do it. I did my research and saw so many varying opinions on PTFE v surface bar etc that it was making my head spin. Everyone had an opinion one way or the other. Finally I just said lets do it with the expectation that it'd be temporary, at best. That was 6 days ago. It has been surprisingly relatively painless, although yesterday I did feel kind of feverish and stiff in my neck although I can't tell if that's my piercing or me getting sick. I'll admit, I haven't been as diligent in my care as I should be and *wince* cleaned it with alcohol and picked it some today (crusties). It's pretty mad and red on the ends. But otherwise no discharge. Think it's rejecting or just irritated?

Check out some similar questions!

Rejecting belly piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

Had my navel pierced again in July this year... but it now looks like its rejected so much of the bar can be seen although the skin that is covering the piercing isn't too shallow funnily enough and it keeps scabbing over but when the scab falls off there is hardly no skin there about the majority...

Conure parrot has bald spot on nape of neck [ 1 Answers ]

I just adopted a conure parrot nfrom a family that had kept the parrot cover a lot of the tme. He is not hand friendly . But getting better . My real concern is the bald spot on the nape of his neck... I have had him for over 2 months and I do not see any new feathers. Is this stress as I...

BELLY BUTTON piercing! Rejecting! WHAT to do? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there! Here is my story! Well I got my belly button pierced for the first time... it rejected after about 9 months. It seemed totally healed, than out of nowhere started to swell, get red, and rejected and puched all the way through my skin. I had it pierced wth just a silver barbell. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search