Ask
    Kahn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 12:15 AM
    Potential suppliers
    How do I rite a letter to potential suppliers
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Mar 15, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Hi Kahn,
    The best thing to do is research them first, you could do this online, word of mouth, local contacts etc.
    In your letter, introduce yourself and your company. State your business needs, that you are looking for a supplier (either generally or for specific products) and that you have been recommended to contact them.
    Keep it brief, suggest a meeting to discuss opportunities to work together, ask for a catalogue/price list.

If they don't contact you back, find another supplier.
    If they do, have fun negotiating!

Good luck!
    Moomin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!...

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

DVD Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am in the process of opening a video store and I am looking for DVD catalogue suppliers. Would any one know someone who can help Thanks Lloyd

Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a high school student in an entrepreneurship class. One of our projects is to make up a pretend business. We have to write up feasibility studies, business plan, floor plan, etc. My pretend business is a Music CD store. What I need to know is how much each product costs to buy from a...

View more questions Search