Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dee Ramsey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 11:31 AM
    Help me find unknown relatives
    My paternal grandfather's twin brother moved to Los Angeles California during early 1940's and was never heard from again. I would like to get in touch with his family. His name was Carl Lindsey. I believe he may have had a son named James
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2012, 09:45 AM
    I find more than 1 - dates of birth or ages?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find out about an Unknown Judgement against Me. [ 0 Answers ]

When I had my credit checked it was noted that I have a judgement against me. How do I find out what, when and where? I live in New York State and I did have a bill go bad because they didn't want to make payment arrangements. Yes, I do get bill collectors calling on a bill but they aren't clear...

Find an unknown book? [ 2 Answers ]

I started reading this book when I was in the hospital but never got to finish it. It has been a year now and I haven't been able to find this novel... The problem is that I don't know the author or the title. I was wondering if anyone out there has heard of it. This story was of a very poor...

How to find an unknown book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a book that I have read in the past but cannot remember the title or author. It is a murder thriller, set in a small town in the USA The plot revolves around the local chief of police investigating a series of brutal murders of citizens that have dark secrets of illegal...

Trying to find any of my relatives [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find my biological father. His name is Robert Holmes and lived in Illinois when I was born in 1979. I also have a sister born around the same time as me in Illinois, whose name is also Amanda. My father has a brother named David and a sister named Dianne. I have been told that I...

View more questions Search