Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9164507013 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2012, 02:40 AM
    Shall I stop contact with her to concentrate on my future?
    Hiee. I am --- a Hindu. My age is 24 and my girlfriend age is 26. As I was in love with a Muslim girl for about 8 months and due to our religion problem we dropped the matter to get married.

She got married just one and half month back and still now she is in contact with me. She tells me that still she loves me. But am having doubt on her and many times we fight and there is no meaning in fighting with her as she already got married.

Now we both are doing law. She is in 5th semester and I am in 3rd semester. Due to her I am not getting interest to study as well to perform any of my activities. What I should do? Please suggest me Is there any way? Shall I stop contact with her? If I lf stop contact with her, will I be happy without her? What is the solution?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2012, 05:51 AM
    Concentrate on your future and move on. She is married. Time to find someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How I can concentrate in my studies? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 20 year old boy. I am well in my studies. But now, I think my mind is diverting from my targets. I can't concentrate in my studies. I feel loneliness. My family is an atomic family. There are only 2 members including me. I am feeling lack of supports from others. I have only a few...

How can I concentrate on my studies [ 0 Answers ]

What should I do? I am a 20 years old,medical student.I have passed my 1st phase of MBBS course already.But till now I am facing some difficulties in my study.As a medical student I have to study a lot,but I can't.I am feeling very helpless and frustrated.I can feel that I have lost my...

I cant concentrate [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an engineering student... I can't concentrate on my studies well day to day I was feeling like power of my mind was decreasing... and day to day by thinking of all these pulling me down... how can I study well... and I'm good in making of timetable but very bad in following that... and after...

I can't concentrate on my studies? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 yrs old... I can't concentrate on mah studies... Dere is a lot of things which is distracting me from mah goals... And I'm a alcoholic person which is also a trouble for me... Please help me I really need help...

I can't concentrate how much I try! [ 8 Answers ]

Hey all! I am from india and I am now in 11th grade! I lost all my interest in my studies! I don't know what happened to me... I want to study but I cant! I got 80% in 10th grade, but now I am below average... Its so sad. My main distractions are computer games, music , etc! I tried to get...

View more questions Search