Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nursep Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Vaginal irritation
    I have had vaginal irritation for most days over the last 3 months! I am about to go crazy and need help. It started after having sex multiple times. (We want to get pregnant). I tried difflucan and flagyl in case it was a yeast or bacterial infection. I finally went to the gyn who did cultures, which were all negative. I saw a nurse practitioner who said it was probably irritation. I am using the dove sensitive soap and tucks pads. When I finally feel better and have sex, it happens again. I am so uncomfortable that I have had to leave work early a few times. I use cotton underwear and have not worn tight pants. What should I do?? I have vaginal swelling and irritation/burning. No discharge. No odor.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal irritation [ 9 Answers ]

I have had vaginal irritation for most days over the last 3 months! I am about to go crazy and need help. It started after having sex multiple times. (We want to get pregnant). I tried difflucan and flagyl in case it was a yeast or bacterial infection. I finally went to the gyn who did cultures,...

Does glitter cause vaginal irritation? [ 0 Answers ]

I have glitter finger nail polish on my nails and I just recently masturbated. I am concerned that this may be harmful. Will this cause any infection/tearing if any glitter came off my nails?"

Vaginal irritation [ 2 Answers ]

I've been on birth control for about 2 months, and each time before my period I get this irratation, reddness, and swelling around my vagina. I don't know why it happens bu the 1st time it happened it was before my period and I figured because I used a condom after not using one in a while maybe it...

About Vaginal Irritation [ 0 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied 9 months ago. I have been experiencing vaginal dryness, a discharge that sometimes is white, chalky looking and very irrtitating. After having sex, I have this burning sensation when I pee. I have been diagnosis in the past of having bv and even been treated for chlamydia during...

Vaginal Discharge and irritation [ 1 Answers ]

I have just switched to the Nuvo Ring. Within the past 2 days, I have experience mild discharge and major dryness. The symptom is similar to a yeast infection, but it is not yeast infection. Is this a side effect of Nuvo Ring or a sign of a major problem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.