Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 11:12 AM
    Find song by description of the music video
    There's a guy that is in a hotel in front of the exit and three girls come to him and ask him an autograph and then they want to hang around the hotel with him.
    There's another guy next to him telling him that there's no time to do that but the protagonist takes the watch and stops the time, and then there starts the song.
    During the song he is basically hanging around the hotel with the girls and his band.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a song by music video description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a music video of a song. Now I've totally forgot how the song goes, the artist's name and the song title... unfortunately all I have is a brief description of the music video. It's a group of nerd in a holiday camp. One of them fall in love with a girl and during a party he decides to ask...

Trying to find a song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of the song in the video, but I can't find it. It has 3 or 4 old men who are chefs, making a cake. They all have creepy yellow eyes. The singer is a young guy with a girl, both dressed in all white and laying in bed singing to each other. I think they are supposed...

Find a song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everybody. I am trying to find a song by music video because all I remember is what happeneds in the video. There is a girl in a yellow dress I believe. And they're at a school dance, in what seems like high school. Then at the end the gym floor somehow opens into a pool and they all...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I saw a music video a while back I think the genre is alternative. I've totally forgotten the lyrics now the only thing I remember is that the setting is a wedding where a bunch of clowns come in and crash the wedding and the lead singer is one of the clowns. He possibly has black hair and...

Help me find song through music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, looking to find name of track from around 2007-2008, it's a chick doing spoken word about life, with chill music in the background. The video consists of a scene at venice beach skate park with sun setting in the background, bonfire with friends around it. Please help, cause I can't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.