Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicakal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 07:04 AM
    A few months back I have a small bump on my scalp. Totally painless. Is it dangerous?
    Im 23 years old. 3 months back I noticed a small bump on my scalp which I though would go away in a few days or weeks. But it didn't. Its been 3 months and the bump is still there, it is not painful at all. And it doesn't grow. What is it?
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2012, 10:19 PM
    You need to ask your doctor. Nobody on an online help forum can diagnose something like this without even seeing you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 12, 2012, 10:24 PM
    There's really no way to determine that online. It could be an ingrown hair, a mole, a cut, a pimple, cancer, anything. But we can't determine that here. You'll have to see a doctor for a diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small bump on penis for months [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm 17 , I've had sex with 2 girls, both unprotected, one was about 14 months ago and I've had normal pimples and such on my penis but before I've even had sex with this other girl I noticed a small flesh colored bump that's kind of shiny if I pull back on the skin, its barely noticeable and...

Small hard painful lumps at the back of ear and scalp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! A friend of mine has noticed a few lumps come up behind the left ear and a few limps on the scalp just in a couple of days. Before the lumps could come up she was suffering from severe cold, cough and slight fever. Please advise? Thanks Sweetoosona

Painless white bump under penis head. 16 year old virgin. [ 5 Answers ]

I have this small, white, painless bump on the left underside of the head of my penis. It almost resembles a blister. I am a virgin so I have ruled out STD. I've had it for quite some time. A few years at least. Its never caused me any trouble but I'm getting worried about it. I masturbate...

Vaginal Bump? Painless, but what could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, So I have had a staph infection in my labia, that went untreated due to a negligent RN. I went to her when the symptoms occurred and got tested for stds and they came back negative. I am just today getting the proper medication from another dr after a couple months of being infected. BUT...

Draining bump on scalp [ 1 Answers ]

About three years ago I noticed a small pea-sized bump on the top right side of my scalp. It has been there without any change, until about 2 months ago. It started to get bigger, now to be the size of a nickel). The other night it started to drain puss & blood. Three days later intermittantly...

View more questions Search