Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alonasyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2012, 01:12 AM
    What is this white bump on bottom lip?
    Noticed this after I ripped off dead skin on my right side of my lip. A hour later it got swollen with a white bump. It is kind of nunb. Please help not sure what this is.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 12, 2012, 04:08 AM
    We cant see the 'white bump', which probably needs a diagnosis by a doctor who can see it. Does this make sense to you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump on vagina inner lip one on outter lip [ 2 Answers ]

First I had a bump that showed up on the inner side of my left vagina lip I soaked in hot bath tried to POP it it didn't POP but left it alone 2 days later it went away. About a week later same kind of bump popped up on the outer part of lip it is raised , red , and swollen it is painful , I tried...

What is the white bump behind my lip ring? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my bottom lip pierced 2 wks ago.. at first the outside of it was really red and swollen but a friend of mine told me to soak it in a sea salt solution which helped... the redness is not as noticeable and the puffiness has gone down.. the only problem now is that some days ago after i had...

Why and what is this white bump inside my lip [ 1 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I have a white bump on my lip. By accident I bit it off while I was eating a cookie. But it still came back. I can pop it (it still comes back)please help

View more questions Search