Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Mar 14, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Fairytale Theme
    Im getting married in early October and I'm doing a fairytale wedding theme I would like to get some ideals maybe even some pics of what I could do to make this reception out of this world. My colors are pastals and the wedding ceremony its self is being held outside @ sunset on the beach.
    Thanks
    Midnight_Angel Posts: 79, Reputation: 3

Mar 14, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Glitter everywhere, for the ceremony outside a bunch of hidden bubble machines would look awesome and oh so sweet. flower petals in the aisle. flowing curtains.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Kids party books will have tons of ideas. I bet many ideas could be modified for a wedding. I found tons of stuff for my daughter's princess party online by googling the theme.

Will the groom be dressed as a prince? What a great idea for a theme!

Ok, and whose mother will be the evil stepmother/witch/villian? j/k
    lilkittenx2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Omg that is cool cool and congrats well my sis did the same thing well what she had was lik she had the princess theme. She got a carrige with lights aroung it it was just decoration and she had a flower arch and her colors were a lilac purple it was light and light green. It was really pretty I was a bridesmaid.

May 16, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    Kids party books will have tons of ideas. I bet many ideas could be modified for a wedding. I found tons of stuff for my daughter's princess party online by googling the theme.

Will the groom be dressed as a prince? What a great idea for a theme!

Ok, and whose mother will be the evil stepmother/witch/villian?? j/k

The evil stepmother my mom lol she's not helping at all lol!!

May 16, 2007, 06:52 PM
    Thanxs guys for your input this has really got my brain in a creative mind now. My colors are a really pretty light green and light pink and a very pale yellow almost white trust me it really does go togather the dresses are the light green and we made bouquets out of green hydranges and like a pink and yellow mix there beautiful. I was thinking about doing like a candle lit reception and making it look like a garden that you would see in a courtyard of a castle. I really like the pumpkin ideal to light the walkway we could paint them white and have heart shaped cut outs in the side with candles down inside the pumpkin GREAT IDEAL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wimbledon theme music [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - can anyone tell me the music that is the theme tune for Wimbledon each year? Thanks

Recurring dream theme [ 1 Answers ]

I would appreciate some help trying to figure out the recurring theme I have for some dreams. I keep pondering and I'm just not sure. In these dreams I see words that I can never make out what the words are. In one particular dream I told myself that next time I dreamed about seeing words or...

View more questions Search