Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4Katz Mama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 04:47 PM
    Witness protection program rules
    Close relatives of WITSEC protectees... do they delete all pics, etc, of the protectee in their home.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the rules for witness protection program [ 5 Answers ]

What can a person on witness protection program not do

Crime to expose identity of witness in federal witness protection program? [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone cite me to the statute that makes exposing identity of witness in federal witness protection program a crime?

Witness protection program [ 13 Answers ]

This is kind of a silly question, but I was just thinking... if you needed to go into witness protection, but you were in debt and had creditors after you, would the government pay the debt and/or forgive the debt? Because otherwise, the creditors would be trying to track you down, and that would...

Rules of Witness Protection Program [ 1 Answers ]

If someone dies while in the witness protection program, are their records still sealed? Can you never find out what happened to them?

Rules on Witness Protection [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am writing a book and I need some expert insight on the Witness Protection Program. My main question is: once you are in the program, follow all the rules, but are killed in an accident under your new identity... will the truth come out about your old identity or not? If you are at work...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.