Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    docrat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2005, 07:03 PM
    Sudbuy Answer Wrong on Security
    Someone with the handle "Sudbuy" said in order to get rid of DSO Exploit or other nuisance programs, to :open spybot: click on Advanced, select ignore, select security, then check the appropriate boxes. What this person failed to tell you is that if you check the boxes, Spybot will not recognize them and they will infiltrate your computer!! DUHHH :eek:
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 17, 2005, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by docrat
    Someone with the handle "Sudbuy" said in order to get rid of DSO Exploit or other nuisance programs, to :open spybot: click on Advanced, select ignore, select security, then check the appropriate boxes. What this person failed to tell you is that if you check the boxes, Spybot will not recognize them and they will infiltrate your computer!!! DUHHH :eek:
    No he didn't. His answer was target solely at the DSO exploit. As the DSO exploit is not a threat for those current on their windows patches, his suggestion is not dangerous. DUHHH.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need a answer please [ 3 Answers ]

I recently inherrited 6 etchings all 4" x 6" of woman wearing different hats maybe Paris or Europe woman . Just from their chest up. The woman look like they are from the 1920's or 30's on the back of each one is a silver seal saying genuine etching , Paris Etching Society the front a c in a...

In Need Of An Answer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Evelyn. I have in my possession a jukebox that may be an interest to a collector but I need to find out info on this jukebox. I have a serial & model numbers.How would I go about obtaining this information? Could you please help me? Thank You, flanjivfur :confused:

I have the answer! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, a little while ago I asked a desperate question about my GSD, Jack. Well I got talking to a dog trainer and she recommended me the electric shock collar. Well Jack has had one on ever since and he is fabulous. I had to use it quite severely at first, he probably got one every hour or so...

I Need An Answer Please! [ 5 Answers ]

I need an answer When ever me and my b/f are together he sometimes checks out other chicks I do sometimes but when he does it I feel insecure like he wants to be with a hotter chick than w/ me and its probably I'm jealous and I hate it because I check out other chicks to and he isn't like...

View more questions Search