Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhonda001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Coastal vacations
    I am looking fro a home base business in the travel industry. Someone sugested costal vacations. I will like to know, if this business is ledgit? And should I invest in that company?. where is the head office located? What are the advantages and disadvantages?.

Check out some similar questions!

Vacations/passports [ 4 Answers ]

My in laws are planning a trip to the Bahamas next summer, and are taking us all with them. We want to make sure my husband's oldest son gets to come too; however, his son's mother has been very hateful ever since my husband got primary physical custody of their son back in June. We plan on getting...

Step son and vacations [ 22 Answers ]

My husband and I have custody of our 10 year boy (always have). He visits his mom irregularly, on average one week-end a month. For the past 3 years, we have been doing some major renovations on our house, mostly ourselves, no contractors. We get tired and busy and we both work hectic schedules. ...

Coastal Vacations - The actual PRODUCT [ 24 Answers ]

I am new Level 1 associate with Coastal Synergy group. I've read a vast majority of the pros, cons, and reviews for both CSG and Coastal Vacations, and I have a reasonably solid understanding of the business system. So my question is NOT about whether CSG is a good home-based business, but...

Coastal vacations [ 31 Answers ]

Anyone heard of coastal synergy group... coastal vacations?

Out of state vacations [ 3 Answers ]

I have joint custody of my two daughters . I am taking a vacation out of state with them for one week. Do I need permission from their father for the girls to go?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.