Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    euholm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
    Defunct Business School
    I attended MTI Business School in 1989, It was located at 175 Remsen St in Brooklyn NY, how can I obtain my transcript from this school?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Contact the NYC Board of Education. I'll post a link momentarily.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 10:35 AM
    I called the Brooklyn Public Library. The reference librarian gave me two numbers to call that MIGHT help (but the school died so long ago, who knows).

(518) 474-5091 NYS Board of Ed Research Dept. Independent Colleges

(518) 474-5355 NYS Library, Reference Desk, Albany, NY

She and I agreed that school may not even have been accredited. She had no information on it.
    euholm Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Thank you so very much for the information. I will contact them.
    tbris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Did that work for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

St. John's School of Business [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter in law graduated from St. John's School of Business , Main St. Springfield, Ma. approx. 25 years ago. The school closed and she needs her transcripts for another position. Where can we track the journey of these documents?

How to get into Harvard Business School [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a sophomore in college and will be finishing my AA degree with about a 3.5 GPA this Spring. I'll be transferring to a state university and after getting my BA in Business, I'd like to apply to either Harvard Business and/or Sloan. However, I'm a little uninformed as to how I would...

Reversing deed in name of defunct company back to original owner. [ 4 Answers ]

I signed a quit claim for my timeshare (deeded) to a marketing company over 3 years ago. For that entire time, I have continued to be billed and listed as the owner of record at the resort. The resort claimed to never have received a copy of the new recorded warranty deed transferring the property...

Getting into Harvard Business School? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Canadian Engineer who would like to apply to HBS. I am very worried that my GPA is not good enough for them to even consider me. The overall 4 years gives me a GPA lower than 3.0, but I have not written my GMAT yet. I intend on doing well, and have as my goal to rank in the 99th...

Praxis Business School [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello every one! Has any body any idea anything about the "Praxis Business School" recently opened this year in Kolkata that too I heard very near to IIM, Kolkata..?

View more questions Search