Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Company with real products
    Need a reliable on line store to order from, anyone knows of any... I ordered bio claire and sivoclaire and they are so fake...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 11, 2012, 07:38 AM
    Let me see you are ordering a product that most likely needs a prescription in your country to buy it, And ordering it from a company that is not licensed in your country to sell prescription medication.

So they are illegally importing a controlled substance and breaking immigration laws and Federal controlled substance laws. You are illegally importing controlled items.

So why do you think you will not be cheated, they are willing to break major laws, are they afraid of cheating you, And you can not even sue them, since you can not sue someone for violating a contract for a illegal act.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should we be purchasing products from our own company? [ 0 Answers ]

When I write this, it sounds crazy, and my assumption is "yes", but... We have an LLC for our farm. The eggs that we don't sell, we use. Should we be purchasing the eggs from our LLC, showing that as income, and paying sales tax on them?

How to present ourselves along with our company & its products in market [ 0 Answers ]

Hello sir/mam, I have been appointed as a sales executive in a printing industry, I have no experience to introduce myself & products to the purchaser. So please advise me how to get a start, which can make a good impression on purchaser & make him interested. Varun

How did you hear about our products and company? [ 3 Answers ]

How did you hear about our products and company?

Why is it the company must also distribute its products and services through the [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... Why is it the company must also distribute its products and services through the agency system? Tnx u.

View more questions Search