Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsamlp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 05:04 AM
    3 weeks 3 days late no symptoms implantation bleeding
    Hi I'm 3 weeks 3 days late I have always had a regular period so this is very strange also I have been having unprotected sex. So today I'm 3 weeks 3 days late I was due for my period 20 Nov and 2 days after I got what they call implantation bleeding/spotting a streek of brownish to dark brownish blood/discharge 5 days after I had a pregnancy test done it came up negative than 8 days after another 2 still negative yesterday morning when I first got up and went to use the restroom as I wiped I got this light pinkish blood on the TP which was very shocking and strange as it has never happened before I then took a tampon and pushed up pulled out and there it was pinkish blood/spotting nothing further for the entire day today after using the restroom about 5 times as I wiped I got redish light red almost looking pink on my TP as well again I took a tampon in and out and there it was red blood looking like my period I then through on a pad and for almost a whole hour I've been checking it but there's no sign of blood at all also when I get my period my lower back and stomach cramps and also my breast and nipples are very swolen and sore yet I've had no symptoms of pregnancy nor periods although my breast is a slight bit tender and to me looks a bit darker but I'm sure that's just mind tricks. Please any advise?
    lianmarie Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 09:04 AM
    Spotting is actually a sign of a std and so is cramping , you should go to the doctor .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it implantation bleeding after 2 days? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex with my husband 2 days ago on the first day of ovulation as well as last night... today I am having a pinky brown discharge kind of jelly like. Is it implantation bleeding so early after ovulation... can I be pregnant?

Had implantation bleeding and was 13 days late and then started my period but [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 21 and I had a normal period on November 24th then 2 werks late I think I had implantation bleeding. It was a brownish color and only lasted 4 days. I was 13 days late then I started my period it was really heavy for the 1st 2 days then slowed way down I'm still having symptoms of being...

Period 2 weeks late, brown discharge with light bleeding only lasting 2 days [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there Me and my husband are trying to have another baby, fist time round, I was late, got tender nipples and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. This time, I last had my period on the 13th November, was expecting to get p again on the 13th of dec,but nothing. On the 26th there was brown...

7 days late and now spotting. Is this implantation bleeding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question: My period is 7 days late, I usually have a very regular 28 days cycle. We had sex on my most fertile days and since then I have been feeling extremely tired, naseous, had lower abdominal cramping and hot flushes. I took 2 pregnancy tests, one on day 4 & one on day 5 and they...

Could it be late implantation bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys. My period is a week and a half late and now I'm having some light bleeding with discharge . Could this be late implantation bleeding or any other sign of pregnancy.

View more questions Search