Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blake123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2012, 02:25 AM
    Seeing this one particular lady in dreams
    Okay so here's what has happened. A few months ago, I started seeing this one particular lady. I was seeing here in dreams. (not so much in person though) The dreams were very vivid. I was able see her very clearly. She would wear a gown (white) and had scars all over her face. But after a few weeks, she seemed to go away. But recently I haven't been seeing her in dreams. But seeing her in person. I see her in school in corners, windows, etc. But no one else see's her. Im really starting to get worried. Im 16 and I don't want my parents knowing. Please help!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 11, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Why wouldn't you want to talk to your parents about this?

Have you played with anything occult related? (i.e. ouija, divination, etc... )
    Lordrevenge Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Try talk to her . A lot of spirts need help I can't help I tell them I will find someone who can . But I would try first talking to her see where it goes . Cause it hard to tell if its good or bad. She could have been hurt and want you to tell someone about it who may look into it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Need the artis for. Lady you bring me up when I'm down Lady you changed my life around [ 1 Answers ]

Its and older group and a african american group

Hey lady you lady you're a contedted mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hey lady... You lady... I've been to California... I've been to paradise.. You belong to me

You.S. Movie lady's apartment is burnt,lost job,no benefits so lives as a bag lady [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on t.v. several years ago. Probably made in the 1960''s. I recalled it was Bette Davis, but can find nothing regarding this film with her starring in it. In the movie she had her own apartment, but it was completely burnt in a fire. She also lost her job & could not claim benefits....

Little old lady [ 3 Answers ]

There was a little old lady, who every morning. Stepped onto her front Porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted: 'PRAISE THE LORD!' One day an atheist moved into the house next door. He became irritated at The little old lady. Every morning he'd step onto his front porch after her...

View more questions Search