Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chynajonee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 04:37 PM
    If cost of goods sold is $620,000 and the gross profit rate is 20%, what is the gross
    If cost of goods sold is $620,000 and the gross profit rate is 20%, what is the gross profit?

Check out some similar questions!

Calculate cost of goods sold, ending inventory, & gross profit for LIFO, FIFO & [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have tried this example several times but do not seem to get the correct answer . I would appreciate your help with this one. Thanks: Twin Co. is a retailer operating which uses the perpetual inventory method. All sales returns from customers result in the goods being returned to...

Cost of goods distroyed using Gross Profit Method [ 1 Answers ]

(Gross Profit Method) Zidek Corp. requires an estimate of the cost of goods lost by fire on March 9. Merchandise on hand on January 1 was $38,000. Purchases since January 1 were $92,000; freight-in, $3,400; purchase returns and allowances, $2,400. Sales are made at 33⅓% above cost and totaled...

An item that cost $90 is sold for $120. The gross profit ratio for this item is? [ 2 Answers ]

an item that cost $90 is sold for $120... the gross profit ratio for this item is? I understand that GP = revenue - cost of goods sold

Cost of goods sold and gross profit [ 1 Answers ]

Need help computing cost of goods sold and gross profit under FIFO, LIFO, Average cost. Beginning inventory 20 rolls @ $200, Purchase 8 rolls @ 300, Sale 15 rolls @ 500.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.