Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunrise056 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 03:21 PM
    Movie about guy whose father dies and leaves a lot of money to sister he never knew
    Need title of a movie about a guy whose dad leaves a lot of money to a sister he never had. He searches for her but does not tell her who is because he struggles with keeping money because he ows a lot of money.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 10, 2012, 03:34 PM
    People Like Us

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the movie where this guy dies and comes back as a dog? [ 3 Answers ]

He goes back to his wife's home, I think, and sees his wife but he's a dog. Also there is a scene where a car is driving down a dark street.

What's the movie where a guy dies and his killer is after his girlfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Its basically like the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze but it was made like in the year 2005 or something. Also like the book kissed by an angel

Movie where little girl dies and leaves a pink ribbon on a swing at the end [ 0 Answers ]

Movie where a little girl dies and comes back. She is in a house with other ghost. St the end she leaves a pink ribbon on a swing

1980's movie where 1 sister dies in fiery crash while sibilings watch. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the early 80's. I'm not sure if it was made in the 70's or 80's but there were 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. While 1 sister was sleeping, the other 2 sibilings tied her shoe strings in a knot. The family was driving in a car and hit a big rig head on. The car caught fire and the...

View more questions Search