Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    In my opinion it ought to be illegal for a 21 year to even date a 13 year old.
    Apparently lawmakers feel its not an issue because I don't know of any laws that say so. Lawmakers probably feel that parental supervision and existing laws are sufficient.

Personally, I tend to agree. With statutory rape laws making sex a crime and parental interference laws giving parents a tool to use, I think the situation is covered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 17 is it illegal for us to date! [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't had sex! And I love him with all my heart! I love him so much! I need an answer so I can keep him and prove my parents wrong! Please help me!

Is it illegal to date a 19 almost 20 year old when your 13 about to be 14? [ 15 Answers ]

Me and this guy hage been talking for a while, and we really like each other and we think its illegal but we are not really sure

Would it be illegal for us to date? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14 almost 15, he's 17 almost 18.. is it illegal for us to date?

Is it illegal to date [ 3 Answers ]

Is it illegal to date a 16 year old when your 14?.

Is it illegal for a 13 yr old to date an 18 yr old? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 13 and interested in this guy who's 18. This guy is also interested in me. We both feel the same way about sex (not having it) and I know he means this because I met him through my cousin and we've been hanging out for about a year. I think the relationship is only illegal if were sexually...

View more questions Search