Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pearlwhite Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 01:12 PM
    3 drinks 37-65 hours
    Had 1 double crowne with heavy meal fri night at 730pm with water and soda
    Sat night 1 miller light can and 1 tall single crowne at 945pm with a heavy meal and a few waters. EGT took today at 11am. Healthy 5 9 180 pounds male. Am I going to pass!
    37 hours from 2 drinks
    65 hours from the double. Peed a lot in between. The tall crowne was very weak.

Check out some similar questions!

Egt testing 60 hours 6 drinks [ 0 Answers ]

I really am so stressed out.. someone please give me some insight. I was a regular drinker.. UNTIL I got pulled over for a DUI.. during the football game last weekend I consumed the equivalent of 6 drinks. The last sip being around midnight on Saturday. I went to see the probation officer on...

EtG testing hours of elimination # of drinks [ 1 Answers ]

Dr. Bill , I am a male ,52 years old, 6'2" tall, 236 LB. On wed. I drank 14 light beers (12 oz.) from 3 PM until 11 PM. Stopped! Worked out Thursday, drank plenty of fluids Thursday and Friday, worked out Saturday, drank 1 mikes hard lemonade (5% alch) (12oz.)saturday then diet dr. pepper, Ice...

If one drinks 5 light beers in 2 hours, how long will it take BAC to be zero? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 24 year old male, at 130 lbs. As the question states: In a 2 hour drinking period, how long would it take for the BAC to be completely zero?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.