Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeshkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Abdominal issues
    Hi. I am of 25 yrs and male. I am having problem in my abdomen . After urinating I feel inflammation around my abdomen and again urge to urinate. WHILE I sit on a chair my abdomen gets pressed due to which again feeling to urinate comes. When such feeling comes its very difficult to control. Please do answer this.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2012, 10:44 AM
    Time to visit a doctor... you could possibly have a bladder infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abdominal [ 0 Answers ]

I've been having an uncomfortable feeling in my upper abdomen area. This is the 2nd time it has happened in a 2 week period. Sore to push on. Can't lay on stomach or even on part of side and stomach. I'm bloated and sitting Indain style and leaning forward I feel like I have to burp but when I do...

Upper abdominal bloating and other issues [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old female. Haven't had a period since February, but I'm usually irregular and still ovulate regularly. My husband and I do not use birth control. Over the past month I've had upper abdominal bloating but eat low carb and plenty of fruits/vegetables. I do not have any pain,...

Abdominal issues? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my gall bladder taken out in 2003. Since then, I have had pains in that area. In the past few months, however, I have also felt a pressure in the right side of my abdomen; frequent urination at night, especially when I lay on my left side; persistent lower back pain on my right side only...

Morning nausea, abdominal pains, lightheadedness and stomack issues [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old male and for at least the last three years almost every morning when I wake up I feel nausicous and I can't eat and if I do I seem to gag and almost vomit. This nausea some times only lasts a few hours and some times lasts all day. My doctor took blood tests to see if it was...

View more questions Search