Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisspoto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 04:19 PM
    What is this inner city movie?
    What's the latino based movie where the dad catches his son with new sneakers and finds out he's selling drugs so the dad puts him in the hallway naked and when the kid wants back in the dad opens the door and goes "look who it is. it's mr man"??

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon movie about squirrel escaping the city [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone hopefully someone can help me. I remember an animated movie about two squirrels or something like that, named Nono and Klicko(spelling?). I think they escape from the city and go to the forest to live? Sorry I do not have anymore specific info but maybe someone remembers. Thanks a...

What's the kids movie about the city with no real trees? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking to find out about a kids movie and they don't have real trees only robotic ones. This boy gets out of his city and talks to a man in a tree about how they had them before but this man kills them all. He gets a seed and wants to plant it in the middle of the city for this girl he...

Movie Finder: Huge monster attacks a city [ 1 Answers ]

Movie starts people going to a party in an apartment, People are visiting and having a good time, they hear loud sounds and feel vibrations, finding out that their neighborhood has been attacked by a huge monster. People are running for their lives, a guy sets off to find his girlfriend that is...

Sex and the city the movie , music themes [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know who is playing the guitar theme when carrie is in Mexico on the beach and throws the phone? Please help me:(

Quote from sex and the city was origionally in a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they're supposed to run wild until they find someone just as wild to run with! I saw this in a movie. Not sex and the city.. please help!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.