Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottie45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 02:11 PM
    1beer and took EtG 13 hours later
    I drank on beer at dinner and woke up and found out I had take an EtG that morning it was about 13 hours between the time I drank the beer and took the EtG will I pass or fail I think the cut off is 500ng
    katie1978 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 07:06 AM
    Did you pass?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you pass an EtG after 58 hours [ 10 Answers ]

Can u pass an EtG after 58 hours if the cutoff is 500

Can I pass an EtG after 67 hours. Drinking 4 beers in 2 hours [ 2 Answers ]

The 67 hour mark is the time I finished the last of four beers. I ate afterward and have been drinking lots of water, gatorade, g tea, and a little B-vitamins. I have been urinating frequently and I know I have to eat 4 hours or so before the test. I am a male and weigh 180 lbs.

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Can I pass an EtG after 36 hours [ 0 Answers ]

I drank about ten shots and I couple beers Saturday night and need to pass an etc at 430 pm Monday can I pass an EtG in that amount of time its about 36 hours if I drank about three gallons of water and took multivitamins pied yellow when I took it is there a chance I could pass

Pass ETG in 75 hours [ 2 Answers ]

I had 6 (strong) drinks over 6 hours went home watched TV for 3 hour went to bed and slept for 8 hours worked out then had 3 weak bloody marys over 3 hours for brunch. I have an ETG in exactly 75 hours from my BAC reaching 0. I am 195 pounds, 5'11" and am 46 years old. I intend on eating...

View more questions Search