Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    247suydam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 12:32 PM
    is it legal for a doctor to take home narcotic samples for his own use
    Is it legal for a physician to take home narcotic samples, given to him by pharmaceutical company for patients, home with ho=im for personal use, in State of Florida?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 12:57 PM
    No. It's not legal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation officer wants doctor to sign no narcotic like paine reliver [ 10 Answers ]

I really have no problem personally with the title I think its good for a addict but not someone like me with chronic gout, I can't even stand a sheet or blanket on my leg when my gout flares up. I consider myself a highly experinced ex con, I have been out of the"Game" for a while. ...

I think I am pergant but I took a home pregnant test and went to the doctor [ 2 Answers ]

I think I am pregnant I took a hpt but came back negative. Then went to the doc and took one she said I am not pregnant but I haven't had my priod in a month going on 2 so could I be pregnant do I have to take a blood test to see if I am pregnant are not what should I do it feel that way my belly...

How can you duplcate a narcotic with a herb with the same effects [ 1 Answers ]

How can you you duplcate a narcotic with a herb with the same effects

Are their any pain medications that actually work that are non-narcotic [ 3 Answers ]

Two steel hips, 3 slipped disk, 1 disintergrated in my neck. Most of the time I get by but sudden weather changes and days when I can't walk or have to ride long distances really hurt.

View more questions Search