Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raluca23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2012, 08:43 AM
    I have eye pain, what's wrong with my eyes?
    Hello!
    I'm having moderate to severe eye pain for almost 4 years and I still don't know the cause. I've been to many doctors and nobody could tell me what is wrong with me. My ophthalmologist said that there's nothing wrong with my eyes, that the pressure is normal as well as every test she ran. I had an MRI and I found out that I have a cavernoma but the doctor told me that I shouldn't worry about it.
    This pain is like a pressure on my ocular globe and it is like coming from the back of the eye. Both of my eyes are in pain. Also, I am in pain 24/24, the difference is in intensity (and sometimes it can be low, but it exists).
    I also think it is relevant to mention that I am suffering from depression and sometimes, when I feel happier, my pain seems lower in intensity.
    Could you tell me what is wrong with me, please?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 9, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Sorry, but we don't, or can't diagnose on AMHD. It is impossible to make a determination on the internet. I guess, feeling happier, on the right medication for your depression, will make the pain go away. Depression is not only mental but physical pain.

Dec 9, 2012, 10:45 AM

Dec 9, 2012, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Sorry, but we dont, or can't diagnose on AMHD. It is impossible to make a determination on the internet. I guess, feeling happier, on the right medication for your depression, will make the pain go away. Depression is not only mental but physical pain.
    Thank you for replying! What does AMHD stands for?
    I know it is hard to make a determination on the internet, but this pain made me really desperate and I only want to know what is wrong with me and to find out what investigations should I do more and how to try to help my doctor to make me feel better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get herpes in eye or infection? Nurse licked her finger then held my eyes open [ 0 Answers ]

Can I get herpes in eye or infection? Nurse licked her finger to separate paper, held my eyes open put drops. Answer if a nurse or doctor.

Eyes painted on a guys eye lids [ 3 Answers ]

Eyes painted on a guys eye lids

Treatment for kitten eye infection in both eyes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a kitten with both eyes infected. They are gunky and one is beginning to shut because the stuff is drying on. The boogery looking stuff is yellowish. She also doesn't meow, I think she may have ingested some of it. I am looking for any home treatment and trying everything possible to nurse...

Squinty Eyes, Not Squint Eye Disease [ 3 Answers ]

Many people complain to me that both my eyes squint. They come up to me and ask me questions like these: are you Chinese? Are you Japanese? I ask why and they tell me that both my eyes squint and that indicates that I am part Chinese / Japenese. The fact is, that I AM NOT CHINESE / JAPANESE...

Cat's eyes and reaction to chemicals in the eye [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I was cleaning my cat's ears with a special ear cleaner I bought at a pet supply store. She shook her head before I had a chance to massage the cleaner into her ears. The cleaning solution flew all over and she ended up getting it into her eyes. She started meowing and running all over...

View more questions Search